The Easter Bunny

When I was a kid I loved Bugs Bunny. The Road Runner was pretty cool too. Back to Bugs. Bugs had it going on in my opinion. So what's up with the Easter Bunny, those baskets and all those colored eggs. I mean here we are celebrating this holiday all about the fact that Jesus rose from the grave as the resurrected Christ, yet the easter bunny, the basket and the colored eggs is the theme of the holiday. Geezee! Just give me Jesus and a gathering where others gather to worship Him and celebrate the fact that on that day, Christ rose from the grave. Oh, and some good food, fellowship and a gathering of God's family also.

Blessings and remember, Bugs was cool, da Roadrunner was pretty nifty, but come on here. The easter bunny, baskets and colored eggs? Dah! Who started that deal anyway? Must have been some worldly religion or something.